Starting from September we introduce a new variant to our standard overhangs for hybrid flat roofs!
We observe a blatant tendency according to which flat roofs with modern and contemporary architecture will be unavoidable in the future.
New finish for the gutter: the current finish or invisible gutter (always with the possibility to add roller shutters).
Reducing the thickness of the structure by reducing the I-Joist in-betweens to integrate some of the insulation (40mm), without neglecting the static and the thermal insulation.
If you need more information, please ask your sales representative in September, the technical documentation will be available on the site from our customer area.
- clean and innovative design
- all the benefits of our hybrid and improved flat roofs!
- evacuation of water at the outside of the structure in the overhang
- according to the rules of CSTB and WTCB
- standard overhang of 1 bardage
- easy to implement on your 3D drawing